Subscribe at https://thegalactictimes.substack.com !
In This Issue:
- Cover Photo — 3 Red “Stars”
- Welcome to Issue 40!
- AAS: Sunspots, Coronal Rains, and Magnetism
– Sunspots From…Where??
– Spots Measure Age (Like in Some Humans) and Magnetism
– Magnetism Causes Rain in the Corona
- Sky Planning Calendar —
* Moon-Gazing – A Small but Full Moon
* Observing—Plan-et – Inner Planets In Charge, Giants (Begin to) Head to the Exits, Mars Makes a Good Student Project (Cover Story)
* Border Crossings – None. No Crossings, No Overlap
- Astronomy in Everyday Life – The Moon IS Made of Cheese!
- The Galactic Times InDepth Newsletter-Inbox Magazine Issue 3 Preview: Red Alert! An Astronomical Look at Star Trek’s Heroes and Villains
- Highlights of Issue 44 of The Classroom Astronomer Newsletter-Inbox Magazine