Subscribe at https://thegalactictimes.substack.com !
- Cover Photo — The Rare A-Star With A Planet
- Welcome to Issue 30!
- This Just In —
* Mars Explorers! Need Oxygen? Zap!
* Where Did Ryugu Come From?
* A-stars and Exoplanets – The Two Rarely Meet, Why? Have We Found The Exception? (Cover Story)
* The Oldest Part of Earth Caused by Cosmic Impacts
- Deeper Looks —
* EAS: Updates on Missions and Observatories
- Sky Planning Calendar —
* Moon-Gazing – Four Weeks of Sky
* Observing—Plan-et –
– Inner Planets Leave the Sky
– Gas Giants Create the Evening Show
– Mars Makes Taurus Have Two Red Eyes
* Border Crossings – Virgo Ain’t Lion….
- Astronomy in Everyday Life — Scientific Cereal